Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One of those days.

Do you ever have one of those days when nothing goes right and every thing is very frustrating. That was my day yesterday. Nothing at work seemed to go right, got home of course the house was a wreck. We had plans to take my little cowboy to go practice riding for the rodeo this weekend. That seemed to go will until we got ready to leave to come back home and my mare would NOT load in the trailer with the rest of the horses. What a disaster. Needless to say by the time we got home last night and settled down I was exhausted. But, I do think I got some good pictures of my little cowboy on his horse. I will post them later. Can't wait for the rodeo Friday night to see how he does ( this is his first year). Check back later for the pics!!

1 friends say:

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

can;t wait to see more pics of your fam....