Tuesday, December 9, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my front tooth.

So, my little cowboy gets up Sunday morning and rushes into my room to wake me up and tell me that his tooth is "wiggly". Since I pulled an extra shift on Saturday night and worked till 11pm, I wasn't as excited as he was. I recall telling him to keep wiggling it and to wake me up when he got it out. (I know I am such a good mother, NOT). Later that morning when I had finally rolled in to the shower, he comes barging in and tells me " you really need to see this". I stick my head out the shower and he is proudly sporting a smile missing his top front tooth. He was so excited. Now when he smiles at me I have to just chuckle to myself cause it does look funny when your kids are missing teeth.





1 friends say:

Davisix said...

While I LOVE to pull teeth...and I reeeaaallllly do! hehe I do think they look funny (in a cute way) when their teeth are missing. :) All of mine lost theirs really early, except for Thing 4 and now it's killing her because she wants hers out too. :) Ang