Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I can't beleive

I can't beleive it is getting so close to Christmas. Time is flying by way too fast. We did manage to get our tree up and the inside of the house decorated. I was going to ask Cowboy to put up the lights on the house tonight but, the wind is blowing 100 mph today, ok maybe I am overestimating by a little. I have a Christmas party for my sorority group tonight. I get to find out my secrect sister. Then tomorrow night we have a Christmas party for work. I still haven't even started my shopping. Is everyone else done or in the same boat as me?
I will try and get pictures tonight of all of our decortations and the tree. No promises.

5 friends say:

Davisix said...

You are so not alone! Christmas is definitely going to be here before we know it AND before I'm ready I'm afraid. :) Ang

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! I popped over from Gizzards & Calf Fries! :)

Meg said...

Hi sweetie, love the siggy! I am soooooooooooooo not done with Christmas shopping...however, I will do major damage next week at the NFR...yikes! Oh...please post pictures of your pretty decorations!

Hugs!

edie said...

Way behind Jen.....way behind.

spanki said...

can't wait to see the decor. i know how you feel, but i am doing good to just get a naked tree into the house!!