Thursday, January 14, 2010

In a funk...

Okay so I know that I have been missing for a long while now. Not sure if anyone even reads this silly thing. I will admit it I have been in a funk. This last year has been probably the hardest year of my life. I think everyday how I would change it if I could go back in time. See some of you know cause you keep up with my SIL who is an awesome blogger unlike me. I was suppose to have a baby girl on October the 17th of last year but back in May I started having problems. I was put on bed rest where I stayed until June 19th when we lost our baby girl. I was 24 weeks along. Hearing the words that we have lost the baby is gut wrenching to say the least. Then to have to deliver your daughter that you never get to hear laugh or cry. I think everyday about her and wonder which one of the other kids she would have been like or would she have been completely different. I struggle with her loss everyday. I know where she is at and that she is waiting on me to get there. I was told tonight that God is good and in complete control and I truly believe in that.

Photobucket

So, part of my New Year's resolution is to get out of my funk. But since I have had a few health problems come up after the first of the year my resolution is being put to the test. My problems aren't major and they will get better with time. So hopefully soon you will start seeing more of me here.
I have started a photoblog that I am trying to post on everyday. It's a challenge to get out and use my camera more and to learn some more about photography. So, I hope to catch up with you all soon.

4 friends say:

City girl turned Country Girl said...

I know how bad your heart hurts, it is so difficult to understand when something like this happens in our lives...I guess that is because there is no "understanding" it, our hearts are not designed to deal with this kind of tragedy but you are so right about knowing where your sweet baby girl is. And as hard as this is you must know there is nothing you could have done different....I love you and am here if you ever need anything at all..

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Oh Jen...I'm so sorry to hear that. Your sis-in-law hit the nail on the head...we're not made to "understand" with our mind...it's with our heart and your heart is with God...only he can heal those pains, ease those troubled times for you. What a blessing to know that she is safe in the arms of Jesus with a perfect body, soul and mind. I don't know you well, but I can tell you are a Strong woman...you will survive this and be even stronger! Keep your eyes on the Lord...he promises to never leave us nor forsake us. You will be in my thoughts and prayers...
By the way....
That name is precious!
Love, Les

LeAnna said...

Blog hopped here from Ranch Girl...I'm so sorry to read this. So much we don't understand...but I pray this year that God lifts your heart from the mirey "funk" and showers you with some supernatural understanding that only comes from Him!

Jen said...

Thank you girls. I know that I am not suppose to understand the "why". I am determined this year is going to be better.