Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Muttin Bustin

Okay We are done with the youth rodeos till next summer.  The finals got rained out the night before we left for my grandma's.   So this last weekend there was a "real rodeo"  not to far from home.  So, we decided to go on Saturday night and enter little cowboy in the Muttin Bustin.   Well you can watch the video and see how he did.  

 

 

 

He lands in the only mud hole in the whole areana.  The verdict is still out weather he does it again or not.  He thought for sure he had broke his hip.  I assured him he would know it if he broke it.    Of coarse he forgot his change of clothes like I told him to bring so we managed to find a shirt in the truck but,  he still had to wear the mud filled jeans the rest of the night. 

4 friends say:

spanki said...

that is so funny! that would be my luck, my kids happen to find the only mud anywhere we are! well, at least he could change his shirt! my boys LOVED watching this, over and over! thanks for sharing! hey, also, i am shipping your cross out tomorrow, it took me awhile, my little sister came to visit unexpectedly so that threw off my week!

Midlife Mom said...

I HAVE to show my grandkids this video of your little cowboy riding that sheep!! That is so cute, poor little guy didn't need to land in the mud though! Mine would have done the same thing if there was some to fall into. I think that would make your a gorgeous vacation home!!!! You can't let that go out of the family, it's just too perfect!

The Wife said...

Just stumbled across your blog. Loved the video. It was great! At least it was a softer surface to skid on!

Train Wreck said...

Awww looks like you got a little rain prior to your MB! Poor little fella, I'm glad his hip is ok!!