Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Some more of the kids loot...

Here is a couple more pics of some of the stuff the cowpokes got at the awards.

Here is oldest cowgirl sporting the new halter, lead line, and her hat.



Here is little cowboy sporting new halter, leadline, hat, buckle, and his shirt. His goal was to use all the new stuff before the end of the day. He almost accomplished it.




Little cowboy had to ride to be able to use the saddle pad so, we saddled up his horse. He rode for a while then was gracious enough to let his little sister ride. He hesitate letting her ride because he is going to retire his rodeo horse to her for next year. He really need something faster. So, he is trying to talk grandma out of one of her horse ( one that I use to run barrels on). He says he is not ready to ride my mare yet, he has seen her buck and is worried he is going to get bucked off. So you have to excuse her attire we haven't found her any hand-me down boots yet. Nana bought her these mud boots and they are her new favorite shoes. (They are even on the wrong feet.)



Sorry Dad I stole your picture. If anyone has any little girls boots in size 9 we are taking donations.

9 friends say:

Train Wreck said...

Aww how adorable !! Your kids are to cute!!How proud you must be!! I changed my photo, I found one with a hat! Thanks, I know what you mean. I have very few pictures that I look good in. After I photoshop them they don't look to bad!!he he!

Midlife Mom said...

Oh my goodness! That is just so neat that they won all that stuff!!Just wonderful pictures, love the boots on the wrong feet! Adorable!

spanki said...

that is so cute!! look at all the prizes!! my boys are so jealous of that belt buckle!! i just had to go to buy longer wranglers...they grow so fast!!

Train Wreck said...

You ok? Just checking on you.

Train Wreck said...

Ok I am getting a little worried, are you ok? I know you are probably just busy with life. Take care and pop up soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my page. You have beautiful children and I love your page! Will be back often to read what is going on.

The Wife said...

They raked in the goodies! Great job kiddos!

spanki said...

hello??? i am worried, do me and TW need to hop in the car and come rescue you??? send us an SOS if you need us!!!

edie said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! Can't wait to snoop around yours too! Love the horses and your kids are adorable.