Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesdays

Okay I am not sure if it is Thankful Tuesday or if it is suppose to be Thankful Thursdays. But, anyways I am doing it today.

Okay, I am going to list just a few things that I am thankful for.


1. I am so thankful to have God in my life.

2. I am so thanksful for my wonderful husband, who I think I am more in love with now than I was when I got married. We have been married for ten and a half years.

3 Although my kids drive me complete nuts at times, I am still so thankful for them and I am not sure where I would be without them.

4. I am thankful for the rest of my family, too

5. I am thankful for the fact that my life is crazy and hectic at times, but I love it. and wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

post signature

5 friends say:

Davisix said...

Amen and amen! Great list!! :)

edie said...

I second those responses. Have a great day!

Meg said...

Jen...sweetie, that was beautiful...!

I know I have so much to be thankful for including my blogging friends like you!

Hugs! Stay blessed!

Midlife Mom said...

Amen sister!!! Wonderful list, I would put them all on my own list!

Train Wreck said...

Oh I am glad you are back. Now I am the one behind! I am thankful for all my blessings as well. May God Bless you and keep you and your family in the palm of his hand.