Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years

I know I haven't been keeping up with this but, I promise it is one of my resolutions for the new year to blog more. Anyways , I had to stay home with my littlest cowgirl today. She has been running a fever for 2 days. I think we are almost over this little bug she has going on.
I was lucky to be home today cause I got to be 1 of 2 that received free brushed metal font that an amazing woman named Michelle designed. You have to go check out her blogs. She is an awesome Photographer and Designer. She designs for professional photographers and digital scrapbookers. (Correct me if I am getting anything wrong, Michelle) She has been a great inspiration to me with all of her western style. So, I put together this quick page using the font she designed. So, I wanted to share it with all of you. Let me know what you think.




2 friends say:

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Beautiful! I love getting new fonts, brushes, gradients...you name i! Love the horse photo as well ;0)

Train Wreck said...

Merry Christmas, Happy New year! I need to be better about keeping up too. My goal for the New Year...To be a good a person as all my blog friends think I am! Great looking Gift! How fun, I will have to check out her page.