Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happenings...

Okay so one of my resolutions for the new year was to blog more often and so far I am not getting off to a good start. In my defense we haven't been exactly healthy around hear. It started with youngest cowgirl getting a bug and for some reason I thik that she thought I wanted it. NOT!!!! Well since I work at one of the local hospitals I always have a heads up what is going around so this time it is a wonderful stomach bug. Too bad I can't look this cute and pitiful at the same time.


You know she doesn't feel good when all she wants to do is lay on the couch and watch a movie. This is my girl that is on the go non-stop.
We are all better now and my resolutions are going to start happening.

Then of course little cowboy had to lose another tooth. He spent a couple days singing "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth" we keep having to remind him that his teeth will be in before next Christmas.


Nothing new has been happening with the oldest Cowgirl other that she is starting to develop an attitude. I can't wait for her to be a teenager( Can you here the sarcasm in my voice).
So, now that I am back among the living, hopefully I will get to blog some more.

0 friends say: