Friday, January 9, 2009

I got an awards!!!!!

One of my new dear friends was so sweet to give me an award. Can you beleive it!!! I have never got an award. I am so honored to get it from such an amazing and talented woman. I told you guys about her a couple days ago. Her name is Michelle. She is an awesome photographer and designer. She event made my award. What you guys think. Don't it look awesome.


Thank you so very much, Michelle. You are totally awesome. I am so glad we have become fast friends.

2 friends say:

Midlife Mom said...

Congratulations on the awesome award! She did a great job on it, wish I knew how to design! Glad you are all on the mend now. Those bugs have been going around here too. Yes, it's hard sometimes to keep up with our blogs, especially over the holidays. I too am trying to get caught up and do at least a couple posts a week! Take care and have a nice weekend!!

Train Wreck said...

What you have never got an award!? I can't believe that. What a great award to start off with. She did an amazing job. Congratulations. You derserve it!