Friday, January 23, 2009

Weather...

I am not very creative on the titles of my post I know. But that is a lacking department here, sorry. Anyways the last 4 days has been beautiful her. Yesterday it was 60 degrees here. I have hurried home every night, changed clothes and been on the back of a horse till sundown. It has been wonderful. Today well it is 30 degrees here right now. I hung outside long enough to get everyone fed and watered and ran for the house. I look like an Eskimo when it is this cold. Seriously all you can see is a small bit of my face, only cause it is helpful to see when you feed otherwise they would be covered too. I did manage to get a few pictures taken this week. Not alot and there are none of me. YAHHHH! I hate to have my picture taken.
These are just updated pictures of little cowgirls black eye this is day 3. It never looked as bad as I really expected it to. Thank goodness.





Then we have my handsome cowboy who apparently didn't like it when I called him my stable boy. But, at the time it kinda fit. I told him I needed for him to go saddle my horse so I could change and he did it.



Last for today is my oldest leading our 2 year old stud "Jack" around. Jack is just starting his whole training process. Here he has only been saddled twice and is doing awesome with it.



Hope everyone has a good weekend. Maybe with it being cold I might get some housework done. Don't hold your breath on it though.



9 friends say:

kdwhorses said...

I know this weather here has been crazy too! This morning it is windy and cold, supposed to start raining! Ya!

She did a doozie on her eye!

Stable boy! HE HE HE!

Pony Girl said...

60 degrees? I'm jealous! How great that you were able to get some riding in!
It's chilly here today, but that is not what is keeping me from riding. I'm home fighting a cold. So my horsey will have to wait! :(

Paula said...

I have the reddest nose! Yep, only an hour away so I know how cold you are! I just told my stable boy today that I couldn't wait to mow the yard! I can almost smell the grass!

Tell littlest cowgirl that she's lookin' tough!

spanki said...

okay, i checked out your other blog... how did you do that? i googled it, and was given numbers, but it did not work on all my photos, will your method work for both horizontal and vertical pics?? if so... spill it sister...

Train Wreck said...

Oh my poor girl! She is still so pretty black eye and all! Stable boy...bwaaaahhahahahah, that is hilarious!! My fella hates when I call him "Little Man" So do I stop? Heck no! he he.
You are riding? it is way too cold here to ride, at least that is how I explain it to make myself feel better. (innocent blinking) Of course I might ride more if I had a "stable boy" hahaha

Train Wreck said...

Ok I know you have more cute pictures!! I see the black eye I feel sad. How is she doing??

Paula said...

You're Killing ME! What have you been up to???

Paula

Aspen Photography said...

Very cute!! Pour little girl! She is tuff
Megan

Eva said...

beautiful little girl... such big blue eyes.