Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Space

Over at Pony Girl she has tagged all of her readers to post there workspace. It has taken me a few days to get this accomplished but finally this morning all the chores are done and I had a few minutes to get a quick picture snapped. It is kinda the catch all of the house. Snuggled back in the corner of the living room for now or maybe forever. The basement getting done any time soon isn't promising but that is a whole other story.



My next question is how do I get it where when I put Pony Girls name in the blog that you can click on her name and it take you to her blog?? Help

5 friends say:

Unknown said...

The computer chair looks very, very comfortable! haha. Also, I saw that you entered Pioneer Woman's Zune contest. I'm having a contest on my blog right now to win 1 of 2 Nintendo DS systems. You should enter! :)

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

there is button at the top that looks like a chain link...beside the center button...highlight her name...click on that button and insert the web site...email me if you need more...XXOOO

Jen said...

Yah!! Thanks country girl. That was easier than I thught.

Pony Girl said...

Thanks for sharing, Jen! I really like all the horsey touches to your space, of couse! ;)
It took me forever to figure out how to do a link too. Now that I can do them, it's kind of addictive and I want to link everything, lol!

Momma / Cowgirl said...

I came on by via Pony Girl, glad I did. Welcome to the very addictive blogging. I Love to read about other's lives in the country and I always seem to learn something.
I will be back often to read you and will add you to my blogroll.
take care!