Friday, January 16, 2009

So, thankful


So, I received another award. I am so thankful for my awards. I don't really beleive I deserve them though. I am only writing about the happenings in my daily life which to me sometimes seems quite boring. This lovely award comes from The wife. I love reading her blog!!!

So here we go. First the rules...


1. Put the logo on your blog or post.


2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!


3. Link to your nominees within your post.


4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.


5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.

So here are my nominees.
1. Angie

2.Michelle

3. Paula

4.Trainwreck

5.Spanki

6.Ranch Girl

7.Edie

8.Momma /Cowgirl

9.KDW horses

10. Meg

Have fun girls!!!

6 friends say:

edie said...

Jen, You are so kind. Thank you so much for the bloggy love. Have a great weekend!

Meg said...

Awh, sweetie, thank you!!! I will try to get on this asap!

Hugs! Have yourself a fabulous weekend!

kdwhorses said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks so very much! I love your blog, I'll be adding you to my list and stopping by again!
I'm on Facebook as well!
Your family is precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh Thank you! You are so sweet! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Michelle

Davisix said...

Congrats on the award Jen! And thanks so much for passing it on to me. I'm so honored. :) xoxo Ang

Train Wreck said...

What...an award?? for me!? Aw thanks I am only a week late in stopping by. Sorry, do you forgive me?? Thanks so much, I love your header! Did you do it all by yourself?!